Pupil Academic Tracking System (PATS) is a comprehensive software developed by RJCAT for Primary Schools to track and monitor the results of the students from P3 to P6.
It analyses your current data and create a trend for projection.
It translates school results into PSLE T-Score Aggregate (within minutes).
It sets target for every student every subject based on overall T-Score Aggregate to Achieve.
Current Retail Price is $12,000 (Site License) which will shall include:
- Training for PATS Administrators (up to 3 Teachers)
- Workshop for Key Personel
For more details, please download PATS Write-Ups.
INSTRUCTION FOR UPGRADING
This version is for schools with Annual Service and Support.
- Close PATS if you are running it.
- Click on pats_2016_08_24 (Self-Extracting).
- When Prompt, Click RUN
- When Prompt again, Click on UNZIP button (it will extract the files automatically)
(This is not an installation file). If you need to install a new set of PATS into a new PC, you will need the installation Pak (Contact RJCAT).