MOE now does not allow EXE to be downloaded directly. As such, we have renamed the file PAMS and there is a new instruction for updating PAMS.
For Year 2017, the version will remain as Version 5 followed by Date.
This version is only for schools with PAMS 2017 Contract.
Schools without contract will be disabled if you upgrade.
Instructions for Upgrading (NEW)
- Close PAMS if you are running it.
- Download pams_2017_08_14.rjcat (For schools with 2017 Contract + Upgrades).
- Save as PAMS.exe into C:\PAMS2000
(This is not an installation file). If you need to install a new set of PAMS into a new PC, download the installation file from the link below.
PAMS will be undergoing a MAJOR upgrade in Year 2017 (We are working extra hard this year). The interface will be different and more user friendly with Additional Features and New Functions. If you have any wish list that you want to include in PAMS, please eMail them to me.
PAMS (Pupil Academic Monitoring System) is one of the most comprehensive target setting software available in Singapore. It allows you to set target for each cohort within seconds after you have feed in the PRISM parameters. In addition, it also allows you to tweet the parameters and reflects the realistic scenario of your school abilities (Strengths and Weaknesses of each subject).
Seeing is Believing. Call us for a absolutely no obligation and Free Demo.
Cost for new user is $16,000 (Unlimited Site Licence).
Discount applicable if your school has purchased one of our softwares.
You may download the PAMS Specification for the purpose of ITQ.
Instruction for Installation
- Installation will overwrite all your existing Database.
- For school with 2017 Contract
- Copy your existing PAMS (C:\PAMS2000) into a Thumbdrive
- Download pams_setup_2017_01_09.exe into your PC Desktop
- Get TA to install (Double-Click on pams_setup_2017_01_09.exe)
- Copy PAMS from Thumbdrive into C:\PAMS2000 (Overwrite).
- Start PAMS
If all the buttons are disabled, this mean yur database is EMPTY. You should copy DATABASE from Old PC into this PC.
|-||[PDF] Batch Reporting||Updated on 14 May 2017|
|-||[PDF] Target Setting by Aggregate (w/SBB)||Updated on 06 Feb 2017|
|-||[PDF] New Report - Correlation Reports||Updated on 15 Feb 2016|